Friday, September 10, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Our tickets have finally arrived!! I am writing this on my last day in Miami. I have said very many goodbyes or as my friend, Lillian puts it "See you later". It's not easy to say bye to everything you've known. I've lived in the same house my whole entire life and this is something I've always wanted to do. Emotionally I've been fine up until now. I think this will definitely be the hardest thing I do. And honestly out of everything leaving family and friends behind is not the worst part, because you can always talk to family and friends. People have the special talent of communicating and understanding. I think the hardest part is leaving my dogs behind. How do you let them know that you aren't abandoning them and that you will be back? I know they will be good people, they will probably spoil them more than I do. I trust that they will be fine - but I don't know if I will be ok without them. 

Candela and PB

So those are my biggest thoughts for the day. I will write more once I am in Abu Dhabi and have some adventures to tell you about. For now, all I can share are my emotions.

Our flight leaves MIA today at 4:21PM and then we have a layover at JFK. We leave NY at 10:50PM. I thank everyone for their love and support on each step of this journey.

I love you all!
We will be in touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment